2012 June 03 22:21
I've gone through through the process of having my twitter stream post to facebook at least three times now. I'm documenting it in a blog post so that I'll be able to look it up if I need to do it again.
- Go to twitter app on the web
- click persons's face in the upper right to pull down the menu
- click on "settings"
- You'll land on "account" settings. Click on "profile" on the left
- part way down the resulting page is a button that says "connect with facebook"
- click that button. Another window will open up, which brings you to the appropriate configuration screen within facebook
- You can tell Facebook to allow (or not) certain actions by twitter
- That window closes when you're done, and now the twitter profile page says that your facebook account is connected
Thus endeth the lesson.